Terry is a member of the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) as well as an active member of the NAPO St. Louis Chapter. Both memberships have been since January 2010. She is a Certified FreedomFiler® Consultant. Fenton, Missouri is home for her and her husband of 30+ years where they raised three (3) children. The family pet is a Weimaraner dog. She loves to power walk for exercise.
Terry says the best part about organizing is “I enjoy making a connection with a client and seeing their space transform right in front of our eyes.”
- In her 4th year of professional organizing
- FreedomFiler® Certified Consultant since April 2010. This certification required participation in a certification class, a written examination and a verbal examination with founder, Seth Odam.
- National Association of Professional Organizers Conference annual attendee of the NAPO conference: 2010, 2011, 2012
Favorite Areas to Organize
“The kitchen. It is the heart of the home. I also really enjoy bedrooms, closets, laundry rooms, offices, craft rooms, bathrooms, basements and garages.”
- Co-chair for NAPO-STL Chapter 2012 Shoeman Water Projects
- Volunteered/chaired committees from 1991 to 2011 in the Lindbergh School District while her kids were in school
- Volunteered with Senior High Youth at her home church, Lutheran Church of the Resurrection in Sunset Hills, from 2000 to 2011 for their monthly middle school dances
Timeless Organizing Tip
Use Tupperware® Modular Mates® Containers in the kitchen.
Childhood Organizing Memory
“I remember going to the local market with my mom as a young girl. My mom would shop and I would straighten the canned goods section! The owners loved it when they saw us come in the door.”
Have 30+ years in the corporate world, first as a Secretary/Administrative Assistant, then as a Sales Organization Information Specialist.
The Wizard of Oz and Brian’s Song